Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi, I'm back from the dead.

Sorry for the delay and lack of updates. I have been busy with my life off the computer, and I have working on a collaborative drawing project with some close friends for a special memory album we are going to print. Also, I have been obsessed with the Olympics, so that added to the distractions.

~ANYWAY...To answer the general question people might have....
Yes, I am still looking for voices and I do plan to make another Project Stupid Pangya.
I'm deciding between the one with the voices or the next set of songs...
I'm eventually going make both of them, but perhaps I could work on the songs one while I wait for people to send me their voice clips.
I had people sign up for voices, but they never sent me the files.

If anybody has an opinion or wants to help cover a voice, please feel free to comment. ^-^

~ColdFireGurl

0 comments:

Post a Comment